Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Hump" Day

Well, we're half way through the week. For those of you who didn't know, Mason is away at camp this week. I know he's having a great time! I have friends who went as counselors and their cell phone accompanied them. (Praise Jesus). It is the STRANGEST feeling not to talk to your child for an ENTIRE week (well, actually five days).

And although I miss my son, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to having him home so I don't have to deal with Kate anymore. She's been crying off and on today because she misses him so much and just wants him to be back home. I guess it's the opposite of "home sick."

The sad part, however, is that he's been invited to a sleep over Friday night. So, even though he's coming home from camp, he'll be gone another evening. This will not go over well with the princess. Not looking forward to that.

But we're all looking forward to Mason coming home! I LOVE to see their face for the first time when they get off the bus! There's NOTHING like your child's beaming face when they see you for the first time in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment