Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Book for Kate

On Friday my sister and I went to a scrapbook store in Waxahachie. Now, to many of you this wouldn't seem like anything special. However, EVERY scrapbook store in the Arlington/Mansfield area has closed. (That is, with the exception of Hobby Lobby and Michaels...which are actually CRAFT stores)
And there's nothing like a great scrapbook store....they have all the
latest papers, embellishments, blah blah blah.
THIS particular store we went to was no exception.
GREAT selection! Seriously.
They carried a large selection of chip board related items....
alphas, designs, and they even had books.
These weren't just any books...they were in a variety
of shapes and sizes.
I loved 'em. They were so cute.
So I bought a book to make for Kate.
It's in the shape of a tiara.
And as if I had nothing better to do, I sat down yesterday and finished the whole thing.
Couldn't wait.











And most importantly ....she LOVED it!
She thanked me over and over.
And said, "Mommy, I thought you were making another book
for someone else. I'm so excited that you were just trickin' me"

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool scrapbook. It turned out great! I wish I was as ambitious to do something with my photos. That stopped after my daughter turned 4 months old - almost 4 years ago :o) I'll get to it again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it Sister!!!!! I know that Kate just adored it!!!!

    ReplyDelete