Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

CSC_1458both

Today I am especially thankful for my spouse.  This year our family has been through our fair share of challenges.  But through thick and thin he has been right beside me.  I am blessed beyond measure through our marriage and am eternally grateful to our Creator for bringing us together over 14 years ago. 

 

0010

Wow! God has blessed us with four beautiful and healthy children. They fill my heart with unspeakable joy and our house with laughter (and a little chaos)! I am thankful that God has entrusted these gifts to me.  It is a blessing to be called mother.

 

Other things I am thankful for:

-My Savior

- our extended families.

- our church home, Crossroads Christian

-photography and Reflections

-a new doctor! and our health

-great schools and incredible teachers

-friends

-freedom and those that keep it that way

-scrapbooking

What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful heart-felt post. I love that picture of you and your husband. You have the cutest dimples! :)

    ReplyDelete