Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up....

Actually, I've fallen BEHIND and I can't seem to get caught up.
I cannot believe it's been a week since I posted last.
YIKES!!


I attended the i heart faces workshop this past weekend.
We had a super crazy great time.
And I learned so much my head is still spinning!!
The three photographers that we studied under were simply incredible!!
D'Ann Wright, Amy Karp, and Pete Lacker.
They were UH-MA-ZING!!!
I'll post some pictures from the weekend later.


And now that I'm back home there's lots of catch up going on.
Kate had a TERRIBLE asthma attack on Friday which landed us in the ER
most of the evening. She's still recovering, but returned to school.
We saw our pediatrician yesterday and she is sending us to a pulmanologist.


And I'm swamped with pictures that still need to be edited.
There just aren't enough hours in the day.
For now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite images from the weekend...
This beautiful red head is the daughter of Brooke, one of the girls I met at the workshop.
Her name is Temperance.
And she is simply adorable!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment