Sunday, November 1, 2009

YIKES!! I'm Falling Behind and Can't Catch Up!!

It's a crazy time of year to be a photographer!!
But, I'm loving every minute of it...
...well except all of the editing.
THAT's what becomes overwhelming.
I've got a crazy week ahead of me.
Four sessions this week...so it might be a while before I post again.
SO.....before I get even more behind with posts,
here are some picutres from Ethan's birthday party a few weeks ago.
We had a little party for him in Houston.
Complete with a bounce house and tons of kids.
And I have one MAJOR confession...
I didn't make his cake.
Yes, you read correctly.
My SIL ordered a cake for us, since we were coming in from out of town.
Oh well, enjoy the pics...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to get a picture of the kids in the bounce house.



Photobucket

Ethan did not enjoy.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment