Sunday, December 6, 2009

HELLLLOOOOOO!!!

Oh my goodness.  I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t had time to stop and think about blogging.  I haven’t even been on Facebook this week.  This is definitely a busy time of year for photography.

I just spent a few hours updating my Reflections blog with some of my latest photo sessions. I thought my business was about to slow down, but I was a “Holiday Vendor” on Saturday morning at our elementary school and now I’ll be busy another week or so.

There are some INCREDIBLE photographers locally.  They do things that really blow my mind.  But most of them have the price tag to match.  Soooo many people that I talked to Saturday want a good photographer that’s AFFORDABLE.  Most people don’t want to spend $500, $800 or $1000 each year on pictures.

Anywho. I’ll leave you with a few photos of my oldest son.  Mason was out with his friends playing in some old fashioned mud.  He said he thought it was a first.  He’s probably right.  I’m not one for mud.  But, he had a blast.  And that’s really all that matters!!

DSC_7039   DSC_7051  

DSC_7042

DSC_7048

No comments:

Post a Comment