Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL (finally!!)

I've had several comments and emails questioning my "BIG" project
that I've been working on.


And I'm so thrilled, scared, intimidated, anxious
apprehensive, jettery and excited to announce
that Michael has been working on
a website for me.


Photobucket


We've decided to start a small part time photography business.
Everything will be on-site and
subjects can range from infants to large families.
Currently, there are four categories in the gallery
and later this month I'll add two more,
one for expectant moms and another for families.
If you take a look, please leave any suggestions/thoughts in the comments here.
THANKS!!
www dot reflections by amanda rooney dot com

3 comments:

  1. Sister - I am SOOOO excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is awesome!! You are going to bless the socks off of people with your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete