Friday, January 22, 2010

Where do you shop

Kelly is hosting a blog hop today about where you shop.  Because my oldest three children are tall and skinny (although we love the “little fatty” just the way he is) I do a majority of their shopping at the GAP, especially for jeans.  Kate and Ethan can still wear Gymboree.  When I need a special outfit for Kate I normally hit one of the local boutiques, but they don’t have websites. Michael and I are addicted to the Buckle for jeans.  It just doesn’t get any better than Ms. Me !!!!

However, I thought I would share with you one of my new finds!  Here is Amanda (gotta love the name). Here stuff is TOO STINKIN’ CUTE!!  She can make cute signs from invitations, bedspreads, decor, whatever.  And she’s very reasonable.  Will you stop by her blog to check her out?  And go ahead and leave an encouraging comment too, please!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday.  I’m preparing to shoot a wedding tomorrow so I probably won’t be back until some time next week….see ya. And happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    You have the cutest blog and your family is beautiful!! I shop alot of Gap and Gymboree for my children.. My husbands favorite store is Buckle!! They do have fab jeans!! I would love to come back and check out your photography. I love taking pictures, I just wish I could do it a little better..lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Kelly's Korner- cute blog and I will have to look into Buckle jeans...always looking for new brands:)

    ReplyDelete