Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Weekend to Remember

My husband’s father lives in California and we haven’t seen him since our wedding day, nearly 13 years ago.

Until last Friday….he came to visit.  And it was the first time for him to meet all of our children. They were thrilled to meet him!

We enjoyed some bowling on Saturday. Connor is a little stinker and had more strikes and spares that Michael and I put together.  I am not joking.  He and Mason and had higher scores than both of us. A bit ridiculous!!

DSC_7688e DSC_7676e DSC_7677e DSC_7679e (I apologize for the poor picture quality.  I was having some technical difficulties.  Luckily, after a visit to Arlington Camera yesterday, I have the problem resolved.  PTL)Here’s a few more… 

DSC_7711e

  DSC_7716e DSC_7751e DSC_7769

DSC_7788e

Do they look like father and son, or what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment