Monday, February 1, 2010

i heart faces – Places I Love

image

This week i heart faces is hosting “places I love”.  There are several places that Michael and I have traveled to that I really enjoyed.  Some of my favorites would include:

1. Disney World – I could go to Disney every other year and still love it!

2. Atlantis, Bahamas

3. Maui

4. Keystone, Colorado

5. Royal Hideaway Resort in Play Del Carmen

But our entire family would probably vote unanimously on Barbados.  Michael has extended family that still live in Barbados (aunt, uncle, cousins, and second cousins). So we try to visit there regularly and we love it more every time!

Here are a few photos from a previous trip….

  KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERAKONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

They recently built a zip line over a rainforest that we went on.  It was AWESOME!!SONY DSC                     SONY DSC                     SONY DSC

This was a small private beach located beside the house we rented.  The view was breathtaking!! And the kids loved having the beach to themselves!! SONY DSC

SONY DSC

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots! A zip line! I can't wait to go on one of those.
    The last photo is my fave. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete